Position: Bridal Stylist Sales Consultant
Position Type: Part-time, hourly position
Department: Flagship Location
Email resumes to: Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our bridal stylist sales consultants have customer satisfaction as Casablanca’s number one priority and providing superior service, each time, to every bride. Stylists work hand in hand with customers and their entourage, to make sure their special day is everything they have dreamed of.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain your sales goals by selling the bride from head to toe. Sell her the gown, headpiece and accessories along with slips, shoes, jewelry and a preservation kit.
- Always conduct yourself in a professional and respectful manner. Present a professional image always adhering to the dress code.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to work on evenings and weekends.
- Have a reliable source of transportation.
- Physically able to stand on your feet for long periods of time and able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Maintain the housekeeping standards of the store, this includes recovery at the end of the night, vacuuming, cleaning bathroom/break room and straightening of the merchandise.
- Detail oriented with a key sense of bridal fashion.
- Be courteous to fellow employees.
- Must have a high school diploma and one year bridal stylist experience.